You can’t get closer to skydiving in Chicago than Skydive Midwest! You’ll see beautiful city skylines against the backdrop of stunning Lake Michigan. For skydiving near Chicago, you will not find a view better than ours! Skydive Midwest is Chicagoland’s premier skydiving center. Here are some of the top reasons an average of 3000+ Chicago area residents choose Skydive Midwest each summer!
- Close, convenient, and easy to find- right off I94!
- 60-70 minutes from Chicago & 50 minutes from O’Hare International airport.
- Incredible views of Chicago, Milwaukee, and Lake Michigan.
- Family & veteran owned/operated.
- Member of the United States Parachute Association (USPA).
- SDMW follows all safety standards set by the USPA and the Federal Aviation Administration.
- Our operation, instructors, equipment, and aircraft are held to the highest standards for safety in skydiving.
Skydive Midwest Skydiving Center INC.
DIRECTIONS FROM CHICAGO
I-94W to Milwaukee; Exit #335. Turn right on Hwy 11. Immediately turn left on Frontage Rd (Alt 94W). Stop at T junction (dead end) and turn left on old Hwy 11 to go under I-94. Immediately after going under the expressway, take the first right on S. Sylvania (the road should run parallel to I-94). PASS the airport and Aeris Aviation and signs that say DO NOT ENTER, SKYDIVERS NEXT ENTRY. Take a left on 56th Rd. (There's a swimming pool/barn on the corner). Skydive Midwest will be the last (gray) hangar on the left.
Skydive Midwest is also a full-service skydiving school! Our instructors are dedicated educators and we make it easy to go from tandem skydiver to solo skydiver with our Accelerated Tandem Progression Program.
Skydive Midwest has great amenities to make your experience even more unforgettable:
- 80ft outdoor observation deck for prime viewing of the entire operation
- Full-service bar and café for drinks, food, and post-jump adult beverages.
- Sand volleyball court, bags boards and games to keep you entertained in the event of weather.
- Multiple media package options for video and photographs of your skydiving adventure.
- TV’s for pre-viewing your video after your skydive!
Want to take in some more Chicago area fun after your jump has concluded? Check out A Skydiver’s Travel Guide to Illinois for some other fun Chicagoland activities on your way home from skydiving.
Looking for 5-star skydiving near Chicago, sign up for the ultimate aerial experience with Skydive Midwest today!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Understandably, you might have some questions about throwing yourself out of an airplane! We’ve answered many of them below. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, please send us a message. We’d love to hear from you.