CHICAGO AND MILWAUKEE’S
PREMIER SKYDIVING FACILITY
Skydive Midwest is the largest skydiving operation in the Milwaukee area featuring a massive covered packing area, 80-foot elevated observation deck and beautiful, privately-owned airport along I-94. Located conveniently between Chicago and Milwaukee. Whether you are an experienced skydiver or a first-time, tandem skydive student, our facility is designed for your comfort and convenience.
Our Dropzone Features
- Spacious check-in area with digital waiver system
- Air-conditioned tandem training classroom
- 80-foot elevated observation deck
- Sand volleyball court and corn hole boards
- Charcoal grill for community use
- Snack and soda vending machines
- Food truck on site
- Souvenir and gear shop
- Meticulously maintained skydiving equipment
For Experienced Jumpers
- -34 Super Otter and Cessa 182 aircraft
- Massive covered packing area
- Full-service rigging loft and gear store
- Burble manifesting
- Fun jumper “backyard” featuring bonfire area, refrigerators and grill
- Tons of rig rack space and rental lockers
- Regulation-size swoop pond
- Rental gear that is freefly friendly in a variety of sizes
how to get to SkyDive Midwest
We are located at 13851 56th Rd. Sturtevant WI, 53177 -- only 60 miles north of Chicago and 30 miles south of Milwaukee. We are not only the closest skydiving center to Chicago, but the only skydiving center to have public transportation and a FREE shuttle service available.
Free shuttle service, must call ahead to book. Shuttle consists of dropzone van and can accommodate up to 6 guests. Dress appropriately and bring something to keep you occupied if there is bad weather (book, Ipad, etc.). Recommended not to purchase return ticket until you arrive back at train station (departure times may vary based on weather conditions).
Available to military at Great Lakes Naval Station only, free of charge.
I-94W to Milwaukee; Exit #335. Turn right on Hwy 11. Immediately turn left on Frontage Rd (Alt 94W). Stop at T junction (dead end) and turn left on old Hwy 11 to go under I-94. Immediately after going under expressway, take first right on S. Sylvania (road should run parallel to I-94). PASS the airport and Aeris Aviation and signs that say DO NOT ENTER, SKYDIVERS NEXT ENTRY. Take a left on 56th Rd. (There's a swimming pool/barn on the corner). Skydive Midwest will be the last (gray) hangar on the left.
US 41S/I-94E via exit 1B (toward I-43S Chicago; take Hwy 20 exit (#333). Turn right on Hwy 20 W/ Washington Ave. Turn left on S. Sylvania Ave (at the Culver’s). The road curves sharply 90 degrees left. Stay on S. Sylvania (DO NOT enter the industrial park). The road will then curve sharply 90 degrees to the right and you will be running parallel to I-94. Turn right on 56th Rd. (There's a swimming pool/barn at the corner). Skydive Midwest is the last (gray) hangar on the left.